Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fashion Update



So I don't know about anyone else but I have been basically glued to my 
computer, constantly watching the Spring 2013 runway shows from New
York, London, Milan, and Paris. With the shows rapping up in Paris and 
all the styles for Spring looking fabulous I thought I'd give you an update
by highlighting some of my favorite shows. 

Favorite details of mine would be: tailoring, 50s inspired, minimalism,
Temperley's sheer layers, Burberry's short coat, Channels flower 
appliqué white dress, the way Zac Posen makes the models look like
elegant Barbies, 3.1 Phillip Lim's casual ease, DKNY's denim, and
the list goes on!
With all the fabulous details I cannot wait for the Spring to come.


Miu Miu 







Alexander McQueen 






YSL







Channel 





Temperley





Burberry 





Calvin Klein





Jenny Packham






3.1 Phillip Lim






Zac Posen 







DKNY








No comments:

Post a Comment