Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Friday, September 28, 2012

Alleyway

I absolutely love this long burgundy maxi skirt I 
found on one of my thrifting and consignment trips,
it fits right in with the current burgundy trend.
With my hair pulled back and the necklace from
Prague I really feel like I could be in a small town 
some where in Europe, like I plan to be one day.
But for now I'll stick to the streets of Seattle & Eugene. 

ASOS Keyhole sunnies [here] - vintage necklace from Prague [alternative]
black silk tank - thrifted burgundy maxi [similar] - American Eagle bracelets
 Lucky brand ring [here] - Target leopard tuxedo flats


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, the second snapshot is gorgeous to my mind!Well done!
    best wishes from Russia!


    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete