Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nerdy Glasses & Collar Class

Today I was in the mood for a girly look & also
in the mood for something edgy and this is what
I got. The delicate lace collar mixed with the fringe 
skirt did the trick and then I added the glasses for
kicks. 
With things getting busy at school and just life in general
it might be a while before the next post but I'm doing my
best to keep up. Leave a comment on any request you might
have from recipes, to DIYs, or specific trends you'd like me to try.
H&M collar button up [alternative] - costume glasses [similar
old Zara fringe skirt [high end] - Swarovski crystal clutch - Lucky Brand bangles 
F21 elephant ring - Sam Edelman flats [here]











No comments:

Post a Comment