Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lace ups & Ruffles:



Today a few friends and I head north for some consignment shopping.
Consignment stores are one of my favorite places to look for amazing deals but
still get those labels I love, because really who can or wants to go out and buy a 
four hundred dollar t-shirt? 

I knew we were going to do a lot of walking and trying on items so I wanted to dress 
a bit more laid back and comfortable. These lace up ballerina flats are very
appropriate for a long day. I love the combination of the dull army green and the 
faded purple ruffle shirt. The embellishments on the tank gives it that extra bit of
style well being cool, since it was around 85 today [and that's hot for seattle]. 

Side note: I had the most amazing lunch at Whole Foods! [Artichoke parsley penne
pasta with red peppers, a poached yellow pear, and my absolute favorite drink: DRY
lavender soda here - I could seriously live on that stuff, not to mention it was started
and is based out of SeattleWho knew poaching a pear could make it taste so delicious?
I will for sure learn how to make these and do a DIY.



Ray Bans [here] - Hinge purple tank [Nordstroms] -
ASOS cropped black skinnies [here] - vintage Ganson clutch -
Kimchi Blue flats [here] - Urban Outfitters triangle banner necklace [similar
Target and F21 bracelets - Fossil watch [similar]





photos by:hanna smal

No comments:

Post a Comment