Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Friday, September 7, 2012

Chic & the City



headed downtown today with my sister to eat some tasty Pikes Place food and look
in some of my favorite stores; I always love the hundreds of colorful and vibrant 
flowers that the market sells. It was another hot summer day here in Seattle and
it felt nice to wear my wedges and walk around down town in the city I love. 

Pairing the vintage Gucci purse with the simple silhouette shift dress made for a easy
yet classic look. The combination of the flower detail and chunky wedge is my way 
interpreting the very popular 70s trend that is happening right now.
[ex:pattered&floral button ups and wide leg pants] 

Going back to school is going to be hard after beautiful days like this in the rainy city. 


   vintage sunnies - H&M dress [high end] - vintage Gucci clutch 
  bracelets [Macy's, Lucky Brand, street vendor in Hawaii]
Zara wedges - Nordstrom watch [here] 




photos by:danika swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment