Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Monday, July 8, 2013

Mad for Plaid

Once again I went through my Grandma's closet and found this gorgeous plaid blouse that instantly I wanted to toughen up. Keeping in line with the 90s grunge and plaid that is on trend for fall 2013, from designers like Hedi Slimane's for YSL & events like the punk theme Met Ball a few months ago, I added some spikes and leather. Just goes to show that all styles come back again eventually-- from my grandmas vintage to 90s to now. Not to mention that the weather was perfect for lunch in the city with my sister.
TOPSHOP leather motto jacket [here] - Pyrrha stamp necklace [here]
vintage plaid button up - Jolt skinny jeans [here] - H&M hat 
old Zara heels [similar] - Minusey spiked cuff [here]
Covergirl infallible lip stain in 550



1 comment:

  1. Such a great jacket! Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete