Home   About  Contact  Looks  DIY   Bloglovin         Pintrest


Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Latest:




     Lately I have been getting some    
      amazing deals, these are a few of my
      finds from Zara & Target. 
      ---
      The chunky wedge platforms were a much needed addition to my wardrobe.
      I love the height heels give you but not the pain that comes with them, these 
      nude wedges can be worn for hours. Not to mention the fact that I snatched 
      them up on sale at one of my favorite stores Zara. 
      ---
      When I first saw the Jimmy Choo tuxedo/smoking slipper [here
      I knew I had to have them but with a price tag that high I think I'll
      stick with my target imitation [here] for now...someday Jimmy!
      

     --A much needed vintage and thrift store shopping day is soon to come along
      with a post. 




      

                                                                                                 










No comments:

Post a Comment